Sugaronline Cash Market Prices
Exclusive cash market sugar prices for Europe, UK, East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and Mexico.
Please submit your details to receive further information and a no-obligation quote.
Sugaronline’s proprietary price assessments for Europe, UK, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and Mexico are based upon completed spot market transactions, and are published every Tuesday and Friday before 11am UK time, 52 weeks a year. Our prices are quoted as ranges in Euros, US dollars or Mexican Pesos on an ex-works/warehouse basis.
Our coverage includes:
- United Kingdom
- Region 1. Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia
- Region 2. Belgium, Germany, France, Netherlands
- Region 3. Bulgaria, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Portugal, Romania
- Nouakchott, Cotonou and Abidjan
- Kampala (white & brown sugar), Mombasa and Nairobi
- Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
- Monterrey (Noreste), Guadalajara (Occidente) and CDMX (Centro)
Sugaronline prices are assessed by a team of dedicated price reporters and our assessment process is undertaken with a consistent and robust formal methodology which we set out here.
Since the launch in 2019 these prices are now being used by producers, traders and industrial buyers of sugar as a way of tracking and managing cash market price risks.
Contact us now and see how these price assessments can help your business.
More regions will be rolled out over the coming months, so keep an eye out for those developments. If you have a region that you’re interested in seeing or would like to participate in the price assessment process, in strictest confidence, contact email@example.com.