1. We will endeavour at all times to ensure that Information provided to us by you will be held in accordance with current data protection regulations. This means, amongst other things, that we will process your data fairly and lawfully.
2. The information collected and retained may include:
(i) Email address,
(ii) User name and Password – to allow you access to the site content,
(iii) Personal Information – the information collected when you register for an event, service or send post forum messages,
(iv) Summative Evaluation Information – such as which pages you access, the information you requested and the frequency of site visits.
3. We do not share or sell your Information to anyone outside of Milecourt unless you have expressly requested a service and we will only use this Information in ways that support or assist you. Where you have expressly requested a service, we may send the relevant information to the service providers who may then send you information concerning their products or service.
4. We use the Information collected for statistical analysis of site usage, such as number of hits and we share this analysis with our third party advertisers.
5. You may access and amend your Information directly through the site and this information is maintained within a secure layer of the site. Our systems are designed so that your email address is protected against junk mailers and their automated address harvesting robots.
6. Should you wish at any time to remove your details from our database we will be pleased to do so at your written request to Milecourt at our registered office.