Terms & Conditions
1. These are the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) for use of the website sugaronline.com (the “Site”) by you. Your use of the Site and any related websites or services is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in your Membership (see section Membership below) to be rescinded and your access to the Site restricted.
2. The content of sugaronline.com, the “Site”, including but not limited to the data, documentation text and images and their arrangement (the “Content”), is copyright 2020 of Milecourt Limited (“Milecourt”), a company registered in England no. 4320136, whose registered office is at 56 Thornhill Square, London, N1 1BE. “Sugaronline” and “Sugaronline.com” are trademarks of Milecourt.
AUTHORISATION OF USE
Milecourt grants you a personal, non-transferable right to access the Site and the Content of the Site for your own use subject to the restrictions of Membership Levels (see section “Membership” below). You agree that the Content will not be copied, rebroadcasted, redistributed or redisseminated in any way without obtaining in advance the express written consent of Milecourt, except to permit you to copy for personal use only, and such copy must include attribution to the site and the copyright.
3. You may become a Registered Member (“Member”) at the Site by providing us with registration information (“Registered Information”) including unique identifiers such as a username and password. You are only permitted to operate a single Membership. Further Membership accounts may be deleted. It is your responsibility to ensure such information provided to us is accurate, failure to do so may cause your Membership to be rescinded. Furthermore you agree that you will not allow either by neglect or deliberate intent access to the Site or the Content by third parties by use of your Registered Information.
4. Access to Content is subject to the availability of that Content to you according to your Membership Level. Milecourt currently operates four Membership Levels: Pro, Exec, Analyst, Trader and Trader+. Access to Content at each Membership Level is entirely at the discretion of Milecourt and may be subject to change without notice. Pro, Exec, Trader and Trader+ Membership are subject to a minimum membership period of twelve months and Members will be liable for all fees and charges accrued over this time, including but not limited to Membership fees, exchange fees and bank charges.
5. Should the Customer wish to terminate this agreement at the end of the 12 month period stated in paragraph 4 notice must be given in writing on headed paper, signed and emailed to email@example.com to reach Sugaronline 30 days before the end of the current 12 month membership period whereupon this Agreement and the membership will cease at the end of the that membership period but without prejudice to any rights that Sugaronline may have against the Customer including for any outstanding fees under this Agreement.
6. If no written notice is provided by the Customer to Sugaronline this Agreement shall continue for a further period of 12 months from the 13th month and shall continue to do so every 12 months thereafter.
7. Milecourt makes no representations about the suitability of the content of this site for any purpose and no warranty is given as to the accuracy of the information contained in or accessed on or through this website. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. You should be aware that the Content on this site may include inaccuracies and errors. Milecourt may also make changes to the Content at any time.
8. In no event shall Milecourt or any third party content providers be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of business, data or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortuous actions, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of the Content or the information accessed via this site. Decisions based on information contained in this site are the sole responsibility of the User.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Some of the information provided on this site and some of the sites listed as links and advertising are not under the control of Milecourt, “Third Party Content”. Accordingly, Milecourt makes no representations whatsoever concerning the Third Party Content. The fact that Milecourt has provided any information concerning another firm or corporation or its products or services is not an endorsement or recommendation by Milecourt of such information, products, services, its owners or its providers.
9. Milecourt uses “cookies” to enhance user experience gather information, these are small data files which are sent to your computer that record your actions on the site and are used to store your personal preferences, including your Username and password. After receiving your cookie your subsequent site visits for two hours will be recognised without the need to log in
OFFERS ARE NOT BINDING
10. It is not intended that the Content of this site shall include any offer binding on Milecourt to provide any products or services and Milecourt is not bound to fulfil any offer to provide products or services which may be contained on this website. Milecourt reserve the right to amend at any time offers, which are contained on this site
11. The Content and any dispute arising from the Content or these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and such dispute shall be under the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts.