:: Press Releases on Sugaronline.com
See the latest press releases from Companies around the world. If you would like your own press release to be included on the Sugaronline site please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Sugaronline: Press Releases.
:: Press Release Archive
- 21 Sep 2016 PRESS RELEASE: CMT's Starch World Europe Summit Unravels Clean Label Challenge
- 25 Jun 2015 PRESS RELEASE - beet pulp, biomass: EU green light for €120 million new investments in circular bioeconomy projects
- 25 Jun 2015 PRESS RELEASE: Agri-food chain Roundtable for Plant Protection raises concerns for the sector
- 19 Jun 2015 Press Release: Santasalo Sees Further Success in Thailand Sugar Industry
- 20 Apr 2015 European sugar beet growers call for stability on the EU sugar market and call on the European Commission for action
- 15 May 2014 Crompion International Hires Sugar Industry Stalwart, Rising Star
- 1 May 2014 The ISO welcomes Madagascar as 88th member state
- 4 Dec 2013 22nd ISO Conference Summary
- 20 Jun 2013 Crompion International to Debut Innovative LLT Clarifier at ISSCT Congress
- 17 Jun 2013 THE WORLD OF BIOMASS MET IN COPENHAGEN
- 24 May 2013 THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BIOMASS EXPERTS
- 30 Apr 2013 ASSUC, COCERAL and FEDIOL strongly support the Anti-Fraud Package on VAT currently discussed at the EU level
- 27 Mar 2013 Yangon to host CMT’s 9th SugarWorld ASIA
- 20 Mar 2013 CEFS Press Release - Sugar manufacturers disappointed with Council agreement on sugar
- 20 Mar 2013 CIBE Press Release 20th March 2013
- 23 Jan 2013 European Beet Growers welcome EP agriculture committee call for a prolongation of the current sugar provisions after 2015 and up to 2020
- 3 Dec 2012 European Beet Growers welcome progress
- 29 Nov 2012 The end of the cane sugar industry in Europe?
- 9 Aug 2012 World Biofuels Markets Brazil to Feature Secretary of Energy for the State of São Paulo José Aníbal
- 22 Jun 2012 Press Release: CIUS - EU sugar market is ready for further reform!
- 18 Jun 2012 CIBE Press Release 18th June 2012
- 26 Apr 2012 FEDIMA: Price Volatility Will Continue To Affect Bakery Ingredients Companies
- 31 Jan 2012 Cellectis plant sciences announces the signature of a strategic partnership with SESVanderHave in Sugar Beet.
- 17 Jan 2012 European Commission should keep to the plan – Europe’s cane sugar refiners respond to the suspension of import tenders
- 22 Dec 2011 European Commission serve up another big helping of unfairness to Europe’s cane sugar refiners for Christmas, and to what benefit for Europe?