:: Press Releases on Sugaronline.com
See the latest press releases from Companies around the world. If you would like your own press release to be included on the Sugaronline site please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Sugaronline: Press Releases.
:: Press Release Archive
- 17 Jun 2013 THE WORLD OF BIOMASS MET IN COPENHAGEN
- 24 May 2013 THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BIOMASS EXPERTS
- 30 Apr 2013 ASSUC, COCERAL and FEDIOL strongly support the Anti-Fraud Package on VAT currently discussed at the EU level
- 27 Mar 2013 Yangon to host CMT’s 9th SugarWorld ASIA
- 20 Mar 2013 CEFS Press Release - Sugar manufacturers disappointed with Council agreement on sugar
- 20 Mar 2013 CIBE Press Release 20th March 2013
- 23 Jan 2013 European Beet Growers welcome EP agriculture committee call for a prolongation of the current sugar provisions after 2015 and up to 2020
- 3 Dec 2012 European Beet Growers welcome progress
- 29 Nov 2012 The end of the cane sugar industry in Europe?
- 9 Aug 2012 World Biofuels Markets Brazil to Feature Secretary of Energy for the State of São Paulo José Aníbal
- 22 Jun 2012 Press Release: CIUS - EU sugar market is ready for further reform!
- 18 Jun 2012 CIBE Press Release 18th June 2012
- 26 Apr 2012 FEDIMA: Price Volatility Will Continue To Affect Bakery Ingredients Companies
- 31 Jan 2012 Cellectis plant sciences announces the signature of a strategic partnership with SESVanderHave in Sugar Beet.
- 17 Jan 2012 European Commission should keep to the plan – Europe’s cane sugar refiners respond to the suspension of import tenders
- 22 Dec 2011 European Commission serve up another big helping of unfairness to Europe’s cane sugar refiners for Christmas, and to what benefit for Europe?
- 16 Dec 2011 European Commission pocket nearly €35 million in last week from Europe’s cane sugar refiners by forcing them to pay import duties on raw material that should be duty free.
- 8 Dec 2011 European Commission threatens viability of Europe’s cane sugar refiners by forcing them to pay almost three times as much as the rest of the EU sweetener industry for access to raw material.
- 2 Dec 2011 Global Sugar Aliance - Sugar and Ethanol – structures for the 21st century
- 15 Nov 2011 “EU BEET GROWERS MEET THE PRESIDENT OF THE EU AGRICULTURE COUNCIL AND SHARE CONCERNS OVER COMMISSION PROPOSAL ON SUGAR”.
- 18 Oct 2011 ACP and LDC sugar suppliers deplore EC's CAP proposals
- 13 Oct 2011 European Sugar Refiners' Association (ESRA) first reaction to CAP reform proposals
- 13 Oct 2011 EUROPEAN SUGAR BEET GROWERS OUTRAGED BY THE COMMISSION’S LEGISLATIVE PROPOSAL ON SUGAR”
- 21 Sep 2011 ACP queries European bid to abolish sugar quotas
- 7 Sep 2011 ESRA - Position CAP post 2013